Prufrock's Page

Friday, May 19, 2006

We Aren't Holding Our Breath

"When I asked The Da Vinci Code author Dan Brown, whose rather clunky book has been put on the screen by [Ron] Howard, a simple question about the fate of one of his characters, he replied: 'You know I don’t do interviews.'...But OK, anyway, I wondered: What happens to his heroine after the book ends? Will she ever get a date now that she has such heavy lineage to explain? 'You’ll have to read the sequel,' snapped bestsellerdom’s answer to J.D. Salinger..."

1 Comments:

  • This shows how words influence people. The "snapped" made me dislike Brown, till I relaized those are the would-be-interviewer's interpretation of Brown's mood, which leaves room for ...well, many, many things :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home